Monday, August 13, 2012

Triathlon 2012.

well it's safe to say the last time i was on a bike was for last year's triathlon,
but somehow i survived this year. & our fam won again.....orange crush crushes!
here's some highlights.
& for those who aren't aware, my family does a "triathlon" every year for a reunion. we swim, bike & run...& eat a lot of food in between.
hangin' out with team texas, who are slowly stealing my brothers away from me (my brother alex will prob end up moving there too. i don't want to talk about it...)

luke & matthew were buddies, like always.
by the way, my boyfriend had such a good attitude for this... he was dreading it! but he was such a good sport. i owe him lots of kisses, sushi, & favors for the next few weeks. 
vanessa has loved every second of being able to see preston while they've been visiting! he loves her too!
papa gardner making "potato surprise." we had breakfast for dinner after all the events..yum!
matthew with his cousins CJ and zachary.
beautiful flowers at the park where the bike/run was.
grace's favorite cousin is alyssa, by far. she kept saying, "i go to lyssa's house?" or "where lyssa go?"
this drooly boy is the best. isn't he cute in his orange crush shirt!

1 comment:

  1. Luke really did have a good attitude...I was impressed. Just as I was feeling whiney about hopping on that bike, he said, "This is gonna be fun!" And it was. I have been a bit of a baby hog...but I'm just making up for lost time. :) Don't expect it to end either-I only have one more week of baby Preston time. :)

    ReplyDelete