Friday, August 17, 2012

my next tattoo (gosh dangit they're addicting!)

i kinda want to get "namaste" tattooed on me.
probably my wrist...or shoulder (though i wanted to save my shoulder for my cheshire cat/nesta tribute tattoo). hmmm.
also, i think i want to get it written in arabic, instead of this. it'd look like this:
ناماستي


i love arabic because it reminds me of logan. half my friends there were from iran, iraq, saudi arabia or lebanon. they taught me so much about life, love, & not judging people (hello? i was so racist before i went to college! sad face.)
i also love namaste because it stems from india, one of my favorite countries.
it's also a belief i've held very dear to me, & it will remind me to live by namaste (instead of judging people/starting debates with people all the time. i'm really good at that.)
also, arabic looks cool. also, i speak a little bit of arabic. enta shamsi! habibe!

No comments:

Post a Comment