Wednesday, September 19, 2012

my little texans.

so texas is determined to take everything i love away from me. okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but still. my older brother & his fam moved to texas back in april, & i found out last week my other older brother is moving there too, & therefore taking away the one nephew i have close to me! ROAR! it's very good for them, a job is nice & you can't really be picky in this job market, but i'm still just a liiiiiittle bit bitter about it!

i am hoping to head out there in december for a visit, but one of my professors is proving to be difficult in letting me have the time off (she has a final scheduled for the last day of finals...if i leave after that i would only be able to stay for 2 days. i have to use my vacation at fox 13 by a certain date in december. it's messy.)
anyways, i've been really missing my nephews & niece lately, even if my youngest nephew hasn't even moved there yet. my sis in law posted a bunch of super cute photos from their visit last month on her blog & i just had to share:

at the zoo.

grace & "baby pressin." she was SUPER excited to come out & see him. aren't they the cutest!?


team "orange crush" at the triathlon this year. more pictures here.

throwing grace in the air at my sister's wedding! aka getting my work out for the day. she loved it!

with luke, who matthew & grace love...sometimes more than me. i only get a little jealous..

& one last hilarious photo....of my victory yell when i snatched my sister's bouquet out of a little girl's hands. i'm kind of a brat....

2 comments:

  1. Ohh...I hope you can make it work to come down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too:( if it doesn't work out, April will be the next dates I'm planning for!! (Luke & I are going on a cruise to celebrate me graduating) So I figure we can take a cruise out of Galveston, & stop by to see you guys a couple days before hand!

    ReplyDelete