Thursday, January 31, 2013

because i'm so good at ranting.


i had to give an oral report on a book i just finished
for my public administration class. the book was
BACKLASH by susan faludi & ugh it was a rough read.
it made me hate government (& be so glad i changed my major)
all over again. i'll spare you the spirited rant i gave in my class & 
opt instead to tell you that i got an awesome 100 percent... i blame
it on the fact that my professor just enjoys seeing me get fired up.
i wasn't expecting a 100 after i said "there's pretty much no hope
for my gender in america."
 
dang you, pay gap!!!!!!!
how dare i want to be equal! i'm gonna start wearing pants to church!
just kidding, heehhe.

but really, if you don't believe me that our government sort of sucks,
check this out. i just have to laugh at it otherwise i get angry.
this & many other things.. blerg.

No comments:

Post a Comment