Wednesday, January 23, 2013

i laugh.



you may need to click on this to read it, but do it & laugh with me, please.
i get told this all the time, & at first i used to find it offensive.
to be honest, tina fey is kind of gross to me. (she's old!)
however, i started watching 30 rock a year ago, after luke
kept telling me i was liz lemon's "twin sister."
what do you think?

to be honest i don't see a physical resemblance, other than
we both wear glasses ;)
but now that i've watched 6 seasons of 30 rock i have to 
say i kind of agree, personality-wise at least. we're both scatterbrains 
who work in tv,
let people walk all over us & have to date a lot of awkward people to 
get to the winner.
she is so full of hilarious awkwardness, it makes me feel a little better about
being so awkward myself (perhaps that's what makes me funny??)
heheheh!

if you haven't watched 30 rock i highly recommend it. watch a few 
episodes & then let me know if you agree with what 50+ people tell me:
i am liz lemon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment