Thursday, January 3, 2013

too cold.





the other day it took me a half hour to get my car into my driveway.
turns out i'm not as strong as i thought.. i got stuck & couldn't go forward or backward.. put my car in neutral & i couldn't even make it budge.
luckily my landlord (who lives next door) is doing some remodeling.. so her construction workers came over & helped me.
either way, i'm over winter. 


nesta is over it too. she whines all day long to go outside, & when we let her out, she comes crawling back to meow at the door 10 mins later. we think she thinks that if she meows enough, it will just go away.
i wish, nesta. i wish.


i can't wait for spring! 

5 comments:

  1. ugh... I hate the cold!!!

    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am right there with ya! can't wait for it to be over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to hoping for an early spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I mean 45 degrees for a high is just too cold! ;) It's okay, though, our two week cold spell will be over soon, we might even reach 60 next week. Love ya Laur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Real funny, V! You should see the negative temps up here. Unfortunately it's got me down with the flu this weekend.. I can't wait for May with high temps & sunshine, & my family of course ;)

    ReplyDelete