Monday, January 7, 2013

the flu makes me stir crazy.



i spent two hours last saturday reorganizing my bedroom.
a semester of work & school full time = my house needed a LOT of TLC.  one of the things that really needed to be done was our bookshelves. we end up just setting random papers on it, or clothes, or socks, or whatever we have laying around, & it was a mess.
i'm so glad to have it out of the way for school.. now i won't have anxiety every time i'm home (did i inherit my mother's OCD? i feel like i did..)





my favorite decoration of all.
i made it for luke last valentines day & it is a favorite round these parts.


on another note, i start my LAST SEMESTER of school today. despite the flu headaches & woozies.. i plan to attend 100% of school this semester.
i'm taking public relations media, public administration, literary genres & writing for audio & video.
then i graduate! & then i'll feel weird & naked & bored, & start applying for grad school (i'm seriously considering UNL._

3 comments:

  1. Holly hell I love those book ends!!!

    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They're so easy to make, I'll have to do a blog post on them

    ReplyDelete
  3. nahhhh, how about CU Boulder? CSU? or maybe UNC? i like those ideas much better ;P

    ReplyDelete