Thursday, February 14, 2013

happy valentines day!

happy valentines day everyone!
i hope it's filled with love & happiness for each & every one of you.
unfortunately i have class, work, homework & more to do today
(seriously, why don't they recognize today as a holiday!?)

however, luke asked me on a date this weekend, so we're celebrating then.
enjoy the day! i love celebrating love. 
i espeically love this boy. in fact, i love him 
to the moon & back.
i've been stuck all day on what to get him, but i think i've finally
figured it out.
not that matters he treats me like an angel, & is the first boy i've
ever dated that my dad approved of! (true story! my dad texted me after general
conference one day & said "he treats you well?" i said "like a princess" to which he responded "you make sure you tell him you know how lucky you are"

so, yeah. dad-approved status = perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment