Sunday, August 15, 2010

a crazy weekend!

well this weekend was pretty crazy to say the least. i had a lot of fun at family reunions, triathlons, concerts, and work. here are a few highlights from the weekend!
i ran into ally at matisyahu, and after we got seperated from jay and scott we went off on our own adventure. it was quite lovely.
matisyahu is amazing live, by the way. i've been looking forward to that concert for months.

the family all came out for the triathlon. it was so much fun!!


me gettin' ready to start!! i was nervous, i won't lie. but it ended up being fairly easy thanks to all the training my dad's made me do all summer! (i hate admitting when he's right!)
even matthew biked a little bit! he wanted to be part of the fuss.

other than that i spent the whole weekend working. i am so happy with my job right now... the people i work with are amazing. they are very chill, laid back, no drama types. they are so nice and friendly and did a good job of putting up with me while i was training. my bosses are fantastic, i'm finally getting decent hours, and other than the early morning's i totally love what i do!! (i even prefer mornings to closing shifts at this point..so unlike me.)

life is finally looking up.


No comments:

Post a Comment