Wednesday, August 18, 2010

my summer through a video camera.


watched my friend mike feed his piranhas... crazy.

cruising in the back of a truck with odin [oneida, idaho].

idaho falls with hannah. and filming old people busting a move.
so. much. fun.

smoke rockets on the fourth of july.


and so many other great memories.
you know, i've been talking crap on summer 2010 all summer long. but in retrospect i quite liked it despite its hardships. this summer i
-learned who my real friends are
-let myself go
-found myself again
-got a job at starbucks...and i love makin' coffee.
-reacquainted with people i love
-spent more time with family
-watched countless sunsets
-played outside in the rain, in the sun
-live music
-barefoot.

as much as i'm ready to say peace out summer 2010, and don't ever come back..i'll remember the little moments that made it easier to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment