Wednesday, August 25, 2010

my silly nephew.

my nephew today while giving his mom a checkup: "you look perfectly awful" "you are perfectly sick" "it looks like you perfectly have a cold" and the best: "you look perfectly falerdated. Do you know what that means? It means you will have water running out your legs & your feet will turn into volcanoes."

he's so crazy. hahah i love the kid. today was really actually kind of scary. my sister-in-law had an allergic reaction to the medication she was taking for pneumonia, and had to go to the ER. i went over to watch matthew and grace while her and my brother were at the hospital. i felt really bad for the both of them! but as sad as it was, i was so glad i got to spend time with my niece and nephew. they are the cutest little kids and so much fun to be around!! i love them to death.


the two of them this past summer.
and here's a video of my nice in her bouncer,
mostly because i am biased and find her to be the cutest thing ever:



No comments:

Post a Comment