Friday, December 24, 2010

i want these.

dear santa, i know it's short notice...
but i want these band posters for christmas..
they would make my room complete. and when i move out [if ever..sometimes i feel like i'm stuck at mom and dad's for FOREVER] i want my living room to be decorated with a "music" theme.
so along with my beatles picture from mexico, my homemade bob marley collage, my bob marley mumu from hawaii that looks lovely on my wall, my pink floyd back catalogue poster, and my jimi hendrix poster, i would like these:






please & thank you.

i hope everyone has a lovely christmas holiday. i'm excited to hang out with my family, especially my adorable niece and nephew, and eat a LOT of fattening things. yes please.
i'm also excited to cook with my dad [who is a huge fan of the food network these days] and sleep in my bed with my little sisters. christmas is always fun at our house!

happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment