Thursday, December 9, 2010

just when i thought i couldn't love them more...

anyone who knows me even a little bit knows that my all time favorite band is incubus. they've influenced my life since elementary school when i fell in love with their make yourself album.
since then they've been very busy, and i've seen them live twice [and cried both times. don't tell anyone.] today i got an email from them saying they had a christmas present for their fans. it's this little film they made and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. they did a benefit concert a couple months ago for the families of the chilean miners that were trapped underground.
to me, that just speaks even more of their awesomeness. you never hear of bands doing charity work, or benefit concerts anymore, and yet it is a core part of incubus and who they are. i highly recommend you watch their lovely film, and while you're at it, listen to my favorite incubus songs herehere and here.
PS my all time favorite part of that video is when they cover the rolling stones. seriously amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment