Tuesday, January 26, 2010

happy tuesday.


today i only work 1 1/2 jobs. (if you're wondering where that half came from, i just have to write a story for the college paper. piece of cake.)
nannying + writing + some homework = all my plans for the afternoon.
then later, i'll hit the gym with my good friends stan and emily.
and then even LATER... perhaps i'll get some time in for myself. lately my "me time" has consisted of practicing the guitar.

i still suck at it. so so much. but it is my GOAL to be able to play at least 1 incubus song on the guitar... someday. so far i am able to play some of the following:
1. wish you were here - pink floyd
2. redemption song - bob marley
3. time of your life - green day
4. sweet home alabama -lynrd skynrd
5. if i saw you in heaven - eric clapton


keep in mind i can play maybe the first 10-20 seconds of each song.
dangit.
on top of that i can play between 3-5 chords. woo!
they say practice makes perfect... we will see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment