Tuesday, January 12, 2010

so sad.

i just returned from volunteering at the cache humane society. i got to walk all the dogs and play with all the adorable cats.





this is jade. she has the best puppy face and the biggest brown eyes you'll ever see.
[i'm also very glad my rocket dogs made it into this picture.]



copper, the adorable basset hound.


she was my favorite.




there were so many adorable puppies. i just loved playing with them.


it's so sad to me that all of these great dogs and cats don't have homes! if i could [and if my roommates wouldn't kill me] i would take them all home with me. they are the sweetest little things!


i know everyone gets so busy sometimes, but if you ever have a spare moment and are bored,  volunteering at the humane society is one of the best things you can do! after all, it really pays off when you see how much every dog there loves you.



No comments:

Post a Comment