Friday, July 22, 2011

adam's canyon.

like i said last week, i feel kind of jipped about my summer.
always spent indoors, working!!!!
last week i worked 56 hours...kind of ridiculous. but i decided not to let it get the best of me!
so on tuesday after i worked all morning, luke and i hiked adam's canyon!
it's a surprisingly difficult hike.. not gonna lie.
but the top was beautiful!! there was a series of waterfalls, and even though luke and i got kind of lost (pathetic, i know) it was totally worth it!!


ignore the fact that the last picture is sideways..my computer is kind of broken and won't let me fix it. fail.
all in all it was a great hike though. it felt so good to be outside in the sun...only two more weeks til my internship is done and i can be outside FAR more often. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment