Tuesday, July 26, 2011

why i love july.

july holds birthdays for three of the best people in my world. one of them is my sweet nephew matthew. he is SUCH a little boy...loves guns, cars, and running around. he is going to be FIVE tomorrow. i can't even handle it!
i remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. it was a very emotional day for my entire family! he was so cute and small and precious...i've never loved anyone so much! he is such a cute boy and growing up to be so smart. he wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up...so appropriate, because he knows everything there is to know about dinosaurs! i love my nephew matthew so much. he teaches me how to be a better person every day!


my sweet sister rachel turned 14 on the 17th. i have never seen rachel truly mad or upset in my life... she is one of the sweetest spirits i've ever met! she lives to make other people happy...she is completely selfless. she is my hero in more ways than one. i love every minute spent around her! she is a great girl and i know she will grow up to do great things! the fact that she is now 14 kind of blows my mind. she got a cell phone for her birthday and her reaction was the greatest! watch here:

last but not least, my adorable dad. things were hard between my dad and i when i was a teenager...mostly due to my tendency to always want to be right. when i realized my dad is probably one of the smartest people on earth, i decided to try to take his advice as much as possible.
my dad has worked so hard to provide for his family. we love him so much for it! the other day my parents, luke and i were driving home from provo and he told us several stories about his college life. there was so much i didn't know about him! i could hardly believe it. i've made a new goal to learn more about my dad while i can. i love him so much and hope to be just like him someday.


my family is truly wonderful! even though i sometimes feel like i don't fit in, or that i am different, i appreciate how they still love me and are there for me. they are the greatest family  a girl could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment