Thursday, July 7, 2011

baby chicks.

for the past couple months my dad has been talking about buying baby chicks,
and raising them for their eggs. at first we didn't think he was serious...
after all, my parents already have three dogs, a cat [two including my cat], and over a hundred fish in our back yard.
i thought it was getting a bit crowded.
 but he was serious!
yesterday our six baby chicks arrived at the post office, and we were so excited! 

mine is named ELEANOR RIGBY.
i'll probably call her ellie for short.

my sister rachel and her chick, rudy.
kylie's is the smallest, so of course she named hers tiny.
mama bear and her baby chick, nugget.
my sister casie also has one named brunhilda. and my dad is still deciding on a name for his!
fingers crossed that nesta likes the new arrivals and doesn't try to eat them..




No comments:

Post a Comment