Tuesday, July 5, 2011

happy fourth!

i hope everyone had a lovely fourth of july weekend!
i had a hard time going back to work this morning...boo.
yesterday was probably one of my favorite fourth's ever, which is saying a lot since
it's my favorite holiday of the year!
i hung out with the familia all morning and went to the parade:


after we swam for hours in my parents pool...a favorite fourth of july tradition!
my nephew is a little fish!
after i left my family party i went to a BBQ...one of the regulars from starbucks invited me and it was a blast! lots of good food and we got to watch my co-workers band the trappers play:
the best part of the night by far was going to see THE WAILERS!!! i was in heaven. those who know me well know that i am ob-freakin-sessed with bob marley and the wailers. they were so fun live! 
on our way to the park!

hahahah kelci.


luke thinks he's funny.
this is my co-worker laura, and she's one of my favorites!

me & laura's girls isabelle & maya. they're such a blast!




No comments:

Post a Comment