Tuesday, December 4, 2012

bad case of the monday's.

so i totally fell asleep at the wheel yesterday on my way to work.. i know, i know. scary. luckily it was literally 30 seconds from my house.
see, i had woken up late & had to be to work at 11 that night.. so i basically threw on some clothes & jumped in my car. well turns out i should have given myself a few more minutes to wake up, or at least brought a cup of coffee with me, because yeah, this happened around the corner from my house:
i only had time to snap one photo (as i was busy calling luke bawling, & then calling work asking what to do). luke came down to try to change the tire, but we're pretty sure there's more damage than i thought.
boo.
either way, i realized quickly how glad i was to be okay when luke got out of his car & threw his arms around me & asked "are you ok!?!" then he pointed out later, "if you hadn't have done it in the neighborhood going 20... you might have done it later, on the highway, & this would have been a whole lot worse."
my work sent a camera guy to pick me up & then i seriously slept the whole drive to work. just goes to show that this job is seriously killing me. i can't wait to graduate & hopefully move around to start producing a different show there.

anywho.
i was already having a crappy weekend in general, thanks to studying for finals, but mostly thanks to this:
 
i walked into great clips in ogden on saturday cuz i was in the neighborhood & REALLY needed a trim. i told the lady how i'd been growing my beautiful curly hair out for TWO YEARS, & i was so proud of how long it was getting...my mermaid hair...
i told her to take off about an inch.. just the messy gross ends, & that i wanted my hair thinned out so i didn't look like a horse anymore.
she took that to mean "cut off 6 inches & give me layers."
i had to take my glasses off for the whole thing so i honestly didn't notice what she was doing. i put them back on at the end when she asked what i thought & i got teary eyed & said, "oh..this isn't what i wanted at all."
SIX INCHES GONE!!!!!! layers that don't even fit in a ponytail!!!! thicker hair on one side of my head!!!

first world problems. ;)
hope your weekend was better than mine. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment