Thursday, January 12, 2012

happy news!

i just wrote an article for the SIGNPOST (Weber State's newspaper) on Ogden's Historic 25th Street. it was a review of all things awesome on 25th...everything from the businesses offered to the summer festivals. Check it out here, if you'd like.
After writing the article, I discovered I love all things Ogden, & subsequently, so does Indie Ogden, a publication dedicated to embracing all local awesomeness in my little town. I now get to write not only for the Signpost and Fox 13, but I am now a features pro, & get to write for the Indie Ogden website as well!
I'm super excited about this new opportunity. So far all I've written is a fun DIY which you can read here. Not much for writing, but still super fun for me to do! I just finished up another article on local band The Old World, so check back often to see all my work! I'm very excited about this.
Cheers to new opportunities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment