Thursday, January 26, 2012

Indie Ogden DIY - Spray painted wine bottles

I wrote a super rad DIY on what to do with old wine bottles (or any glass bottle, really) over at Indie Ogden today. Be sure to go check it out, and if you're feeling crafty, give it a try!
Also, I have the awesome opportunity to write a 5-part series on VALENTINE'S DAY! So if you're stressing about what to get your significant other, or perhaps where in the world to go for the holiday, never fear! I'll be answering some of the most stressful V-Day questions over on the Indie Ogden blog. Hope you'll check it out.

SIDE NOTE: I'm interested in finding a few guest bloggers. My blog gets over 200+ views a day so if you are a college student, writer, photographer, or anything similar that wants to reach an audience, I'm your gal.
I'm also looking to guest blog for other people. Please email me at laur.gardner@hotmail.com for info & questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment