Tuesday, January 31, 2012

highlights of the past few days.



1. my favorite regulars at Starbucks
2. a friend took me out to sushi the other day... it was AMAZING.
3. spent all of sunday studying & trying to keep warm with this little one.
4, 5 & 6. yesterday I was able to attend several Legislative sessions for a story I was writing. the nerdy poly sci major in me had an absolute BLAST. i met ralph becker, stuart adams & ross romero. ross romero is the current sponsor of the co-parenting bill, which i most definitely support. i spoke with senator adams about the funding being cut from the women's shelter in kaysville, & why. i also asked him to support the autism bill.
it was probably one of my favorite days ever! sometimes i wish i stayed a poly sci student... 



No comments:

Post a Comment