Wednesday, February 9, 2011

15 days of blogging.

 for one of my classes we have to do an assignment called "15 days of blogging." this consists of 15 days of steady blogging about a certain topic. this assignment has already taught me 2 things: 1. i hate being told what to blog about. (haha). 2. i'm not all that interesting of a person! haha.
but regardless, i'm excited for these next few posts, along with a few posts of my own, without being told what to blog about. :] enjoy!


day one: your name and 5 things people don't really know about you
my name is lauren and i'm pretty much an open book. however here are some things not everyone knows about me:
1. i am a closet history nerd. i love the history channel, studying politics of the past and even writing papers about such. i find it incredibly interesting and fun!

2. i am ridiculously accident prone. i have broken my finger running into a wall, cracked my elbow longboarding, broken my nose three times, and fallen down stairs/curbs at least once a week. i spill on myself and stub my toe daily. (my little sisters love to make fun of me). my most recent epic fail was in logan for a hannukah party, when i slipped on black ice and ate it. hard.
3. i'm fairly certain i was born in the wrong generation. i should have been a teenager in the 60's or 70's.
4. i have a bucket list of things i'd like to do before i die, including road trip to mexico, meet brandon boyd, volunteer in a third world country, and open my own bookstore/coffeeshop. a couple things i've already achieved off my list: go sky diving, meet damien rice and learn to play guitar.
5. i don't plan on ever getting married. weirdly enough i've never quite seen the appeal to it. 









tomorrow i get to post my celebrity crush...yay. happy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment