Sunday, February 13, 2011

uno dos tres quatro cinco.

something that makes you feel better.
that is easy...it's my cat!! this is my cat, nesta, who has many nicknames including "nesta pesta" "nesta prime" (we pretend she's a transformer), "stinky brat" (very appropriate), or "kitten little". she is almost 2 and is the naughtiest cat around. she loves to drink out of the toilet, pick on the dogs, harass older cats (ally's cat sofie was super entertaining to watch, as is my parent's cat cleopatra..), climb trees outside, and sleep on important things/dark clothing.
however, despite her naughtiness she is the best thing in my world. every day i come home to her whiny meow, but i can't help but love it. she loves to hang out with me and cuddle with me. i'm fairly certain she has a sixth sense and can tell when i am sad. those days she tries extra hard to be cute...it almost always works.
she is kind of like a dog stuck in a cat's body...which makes me love her even more. not to mention, last but not least, she is named after one of my idols robert nesta marley, and she more than lives up to her namesake!
i love my cat. she makes me happy.
:]



No comments:

Post a Comment