Wednesday, February 23, 2011

day fourteen.

name 4 things you're looking forward to for the rest of the year.


1. festival of colors
the festival is held at the hare krishna temple in spanish fork every march...and it's my favorite day of the whole year!!! it's a celebration of spring with live music, food, singing, and the best part..throwing colored chalk at each other!




i've gone the past two years in a row and LOVED it.


2. adventures in logan
i still love going back up to cache county to pay a visit to my friends up there. the past year has been really hard for me and some people up there are amazing and helped me every step of the way!! we've had so many adventures and i know 2011 will have a lot more. i'm most excited to kick it with this kid:

he's probably 10000 times cooler than you, and easily my best friend.

3. NEW MUSIC!
i am seriously so excited for all the new albums coming out later this year. some of my favorites include radiohead (which came out last week and i am in love), devotchka's new album coming out next week, and others later in the year: eisley, lupe fiasco, the dodo's, noah and the whale, fleet foxes, the black lips, the shins, and my favorite...death cab for cutie! it's going to be an epic year for music.

4. summer adventures
no need to explain... summer is just around the corner and i literally am CRAVING it. i love hiking, camping, rock climbing, sitting outside with friends, campfires...everything about summer completes me!

5. 



No comments:

Post a Comment