Wednesday, February 22, 2012

i'm sad today.

this week, one of my very good friends is moving away.
his name is adam, & he was one of my best friends up in logan. he dated my best friend emily, & after they broke up i remained close with both of them. throughout all my years in logan, these two are who i love the most!
sadly, though, adam's time in logan is through. he is finally a pilot (yay!) & moving back to pennsylvania, & taking his dog kiara with him. auntie lauren is very sad.
i will miss my many adventures with this kid, including our many inside jokes ("reconvene in four minutes!" or "damnit lauren, when you gonna realize time always proves me right") & all the good times we've had in the past few years.
cheers to him, & all his future adventures!

bathing our rottweiler, zeus. 

at his 23rd birthday party, which was a surprise party we threw for him. i'm such a good friend. ;)

frisbee golf!

playing fetch with the puppies. we have many dog friends :)

beerfest 2010.

congratulations, adam. i hope the next chapter of your life brings lots of adventure & fun for you & the pup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment