Monday, February 13, 2012

le weekend.

*sigh*
school is getting stressful. i knew it was just a matter of time until 18 credits would start to cause massive headaches, 7:30 pm bedtimes, & an unhealthy amount of "eating my feelings."
come back tomorrow? i have some SPECTACULAR news. or at least i think so.

WEEKEND IN PICTURES
read through this book. their #1: a day in the life. i guessed let it be, which ended up being #3. so i was close ;)

this little lady has been sick the past couple days. we're giving her medicine three times a day & it's a horrible ordeal. she is so mad at me, but doesn't hesitate to plop down next to luke whenever possible. (it only bugs me a little that she likes him more than me...)

made valentines jars for my nieces & nephew, as you saw here

just a random one of my front door. but i kinda love my cottage.
sock monkeys at sock monkey'n around antiques.

inside olive & dahlia. the coolest local shop IN ogden. i kid you not.

No comments:

Post a Comment