Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SO STOKED ABOUT THIS.

my whole entire life i have wanted to see this man perform.
i remember years ago (i had to have been 4 or 5, max), dancing around my living room to mary jane's last dance. i absolutely LOVED that song, as well as free falling, of course.
the other day my friend ally and i were listening to him, & talking about how it was on our bucket lists to see him perform. so just for fun, we looked up tour dates.

turns out he's playing in broomsfield, colorado, only 8 hours away, in april. so naturally, we bought tickets. I AM SO EXCITED!!! it's going to be the most amazing night of my life, i'm pretty sure. the best part is REGINA SPEKTOR is opening for him!! it's going to be a spectacular evening. two months is going to take forever to go by!

now, here's some tunes for your tuesday:



ps, happy valentines day, yo!! luke & i celebrated yesterday so i have school all day. perhaps i will post about it later in the week, when i'm not busy cramming for a french test :/

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to go to this!!! It's going to be SO much fun!!! Love your face! I wouldn't go with anyone BUT you!!!!

    ReplyDelete