Wednesday, November 7, 2012

cruisin'.



good news for me....happy dance happy dance!
i just signed up for my LAST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE!
seriously though...i am so close to being done. & that means it's time to start planning my congrats to myself present!
luke & i are hoping to go on a cruise in may (depending on when sweeps are at my work, since you can't request vacation during that time) to celebrate me finally being done with 6 years of classes, homework, tests & headaches.
it's been a long time coming, & quite the wild ride, as i'm sure most of you will agree.
i am so happy to almost be done & close that chapter of my life...i'm sure you all are too hehe. going on this cruise AND graduating are crossing off two huge things on my bucket list, & i'm so excited!
before i grow up & continue my job, all while looking for opportunities elsewhere, we are hoping to hit up a cruise out of GALVESTON, TEXAS, so we can see my brothers & their families before we go.

anyone have any travel tips or tips on what kind of cruises you prefer? any suggestions on what places to visit, & why?
all suggestions are much appreciated. we can't wait for this! especially me, since it means i'll finally be graduated!
(well almost..i'll walk in the spring, & do my senior seminar over the summer. but still! it counts!)


2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Good luck with it all.

    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royal Caribbean is always good bet. Although it's a little more pricey, it's definitely worth it! Congrats on almost graduating! ;)

    ReplyDelete