Friday, November 23, 2012

turkey day!

me with luke's cousins & sister.
this turkey day was more of a turkey week, as we've had lots of family parties all on different days.
wednesday we got together with my side of the fam.. which only consisted of my 2 littlest sisters & my grandparents on my dad's first wife's side.
the biddulphs are adorable, except my grandma is crazy. it makes for fun holiday dinner conversation.
thursday we went to morgan to go to luke's aunt's dinner. there was easily 100 people there. i thought i knew what a big family was but.. luke's family easily defeats us gardner's. i had a headache by the end of the day trying to know everyone's names.
all in all it was lots of good food & family... i have been so stuffed the past 2 days but been saving room all day as luke is taking me to sushi tonight for my birthday.
tomorrow is my birthday party at slackwater...pizza yay! it's going to be a fun weekend. 
the drive home from morgan was gorgeous.


luke captured a photo of me mid-food coma.. glasses still on, feet dangling off the coach.. i was so full & SO TIRED. successful, i daresay.
turkey cookies.
my grandpa carving the turkey, like a boss.


hope everyone's holiday was fantastic! i missed my texas family but it was nice to see both sides. happy thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment