Tuesday, November 20, 2012

weekend (if you could call it that)

it's that time of year...where my weekends feel no different than my weekdays.
i spent a total of 10 hours on campus this weekend writing papers & getting ready for exams.
also trying to pass math as i've fallen behind in recent weeks & can't seem to get above a 50 on my quizzes. with two tests left until the end of the class...le sigh. we're cutting it close, folks.
but here are a few peeks at the weekend anyway, since i know you're all DYING to see photos of my pretty face. :P

walking home from campus in my brand new coat (sale at H&M!)
eating away my finals week preparation sorrows by having copious amounts of ice cream.
enjoying the tv comcast forced me to get (long story...seriously) & mostly catching up on the daily show.
the last of the fall colors outside my window.
i made delicious crockpot mac & cheese for luke & i on saturday & it was a smashing success. i'll post the recipe soon. (sometimes i can cook yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment