Thursday, November 22, 2012

grateful.




i am so grateful to have the family that i do...and the good friends.
i've grown so much this past year and it's all because of the amazing people i've surrounded myself with.
i'm so grateful for my nephews & niece... everyday they give me a reason to smile. when i'm having a bad day i look at pictures i have of them saved on my phone & i can't help but feel better.
i'm grateful for my parents, always supporting & loving me even when i put them through hell & back.
my siblings & sisters-in-law for being amazing & becoming more my friends than family over the years.
for all of them putting up with my feisty temper, my potty mouth & my tendency to overreact to...everything.
i am so lucky!
happy thanksgiving, friends. i hope it's a great day for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment