Monday, November 12, 2012

my birthday present.

luke gave me the other half of my birthday present over the weekend, & what a lovely present it was.
for those who don't remember, i accidentally found the first part of my present a couple weeks ago while cleaning... two vinyls by the xx. it was a great surprise, even if it came a little early.
on saturday, luke took me & his sister marti to the pie for some delicious pizza nomz, & then we headed over to kilby court to see milo greene play. 
we first saw milo greene when they opened for the civil wars back in may. we were amazed at how incredible these guys are.
we wanted to go see them in august but it fell on the same day as our family triathlon...we were kinda bummed about that.
but luckily these guys show utah some love more than twice a year...& we were very excited about that.
luke bought me their vinyl & we even got the band to sign it... all in all it was a seriously awesome day...despite the snow storm we had to drive home through.
random art on the bathroom door.
so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment