Friday, November 9, 2012

RSL vs Seattle Sounders

yesterday luke & i had the awesome chance to go see Real Salt Lake play the Seattle Sounders in the playoffs. It was a pretty intense game for Luke because he really wanted RSL to win...It was intense for me because I'm a closet Sounders fan, & didn't want him to know. :)
I decided they would be my favorite team in the MLS after we went to seattle to see them play chelsea
over the summer. when I made that decision I had NO IDEA that they were RSL's biggest rivals..so...yeah.
passing around the RSL flag.
It was a very frustrating game, even for me who doesn't know what's going on half the time. I decided the biggest thing I hate about professional soccer is what a bunch of babies they are...perhaps you real soccer fans agree or disagree? Every little push that was made resulted in the player dramatically falling to the ground, throwing their arms up in the air, screaming at the refs, & faking injuries. They basically mooched the clock to get extra time, whined & cried over every little elbow, & tried to get as many fouls against the other team as possible.
I guess it's all part of the game but seriously.... it was annoying. Other than that I had a superb time...especially after the Sounders WON, 1-0!!!! 
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment