Tuesday, November 13, 2012

other weekend randoms

the highlight of the weekends are when i get the chance to facetime with my family in texas. matthew showed me his missing teeth (he's got such a holey smile now... it's the cutest!) although it also made me kinda sad cuz nothing says "i'm growing up too fast" like losing all your baby teeth.
grace was also ecstatic to show me she had gotten the present luke & i sent her... i'm so glad she likes it. the disney store in city creek is awesome, & as long as grace keeps loving princesses, i'll keep finding awesome things for her for bdays/christmas. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW GRACE COSETTE! it seems like just yesterday i was holding her little body in my arms. 
i also got to see my wittle redhead preston...he thought facetime was pretty much the coolest thing ever.
also, i love alex in the background of this...trying to eat grace's belle doll that i got her for her birthday. 
  
the rest of the weekend was spent being lazy with this little brat...who has been especially cuddly lately. probably because we're both hating this weather:


the view just outside my house.yuck yuck yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment