Thursday, October 15, 2009

exciting news!

For those who haven't heard yet, there is AMAZING news for photographers out there:
I cannot wait for this.

LONG LIVE THE POLAROID!
Not only is this an amazing experience for photographers, but it could possibly be a chance for PR Agents to work with Polaroid to get some publicity. The Polaroid camera is considered a recurring trend, artsy, & fun! If I were a PR Agent I would put together events hosting some of the best Polaroid photos around. I would get people excited about the remaking of Polaroid film & would advertise it all over the Internet, television & news. The key to getting good publicity is to aim for the right audience. While Polaroid's seem to have been a thing of the 70's, college students are really excited about these. I would aim towards students aged 18-24. The Polaroid is a creative & fun way to express yourself, & with the right publicity, it can get just as big as it once was!
Here are some amazing Polaroids taken by myself, & friends:

This is me at Farmer's Market in LOGAN.

My beautiful dog Kiara.


Me & my best friend Emily, enjoying a warm day.


Clouds.. obviously.


Taken by Emily in Malad, ID.




These Polaroids are of John Allred, one of my favorite musicians.
He is an amazing composer & performer. Check him out HERE.

Happy Fall Break, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment