Saturday, October 10, 2009

perfect day.

I greatly enjoy Fridays. But this Friday was ESPECIALLY wonderful. Emily, the dog & I went up the canyon for a drive. The fall colors were absolutely AMAZING! Seriously. There is nothing like a fall drive to rejuvenate the soul if you ask me.







I love Logan Canyon.
After this we got to go to the Viewers Like You Show up on campus. For those who aren't aware, they are a ska band & an AWESOME one at that. What a lot of people may not know about me is that I LOVE TO SKANK DANCE. (Sounds scandalous, but it's simply the dance done during ska music.) It's so much fun! Aaron, Michael & I did some serious skanking & got a lot of people involved. It was a lot of fun, as always. VLY puts on such a good show!



This was the view I saw on the way to the show.
I LOVE LOGAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment