Thursday, October 22, 2009

thought of the week.

"The world is a drought when out of love."
-Brandon Boyd
So I may be biased and think that Brandon Boyd is the best person on Planet Earth. But really. His music is so powerful, I can't even handle it sometimes.
If you think about it, the world would truly be a different place if there was no love. All you have to do is read the headlines of the paper to see that there is a lot of hate as it is. Wars, death, violence, natural disasters.. signs of the times if you ask me.
And yet there are also so many good people in this world. People who have spent their entire lives to spreading love to anyone and everyone they know. Some of them have passed on while others are still spreading the word. Here are some people I have in mind:



Say what you want about Barack Obama, but I think he is brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this was your thought of the week, I have a question for you on my thought of the week: Women and Negotiation:
    Say you have an interview for a job and now you are at the point that you want to discuss your salary, would you accept what they offer you or you would ask for more if you know there is a room for that, and how you would do that. Please be honest and tell me if you are courgeous enought to challenge their offer or your would think og god I am lucky that they are offering me a job ...
    I know you are very young, But I am wondering if the attitude of new generation of mowen has changed towards negotiation at work....
    please leave your thoughts here for me if you have a chance:
    http://bnbwhat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete