Monday, October 12, 2009

lately.






Life has been really good for me as of lately, which is awesome because the past couple weeks were kind of rough. I've been super stressed financially. It sucks being in college because you're always POOR POOR POOR!!! I'm hoping to find a way to survive but as of now it's not looking like I'll be able to afford rent.
I also was stressed about boys. Ugh. Why boys are always on my mind is a mystery; the times when I actually have someone I don't especially want him. I do love being single but lately all the ooey gooey love pictures people have on facebook kind of makes me want to jump on the bandwagon. For some reason I always get stuck liking boys who are douches. Boys who use me for a piece & then peace out. Seems to be a common occurrence. So it's obvious I ought to just stay single, but that is always WAY easier said than done.
Despite these issues, life as of the past week or two has been amazing. I've met a lot of new people up at school & have gotten really involved: Institute Publicity Committee, LIFE [Love Is For Everyone], working for the Statesman as well as my nanny job, & just hanging out with a lot of new amazing people. I'm finally starting to rid myself of those who bring me down. This is SUCH a relief. While there are still a few people I need to rid myself of, I feel good about myself for those who I've finally let go of. It is so hard to let go of someone that you love so much, but who you just can't be around anymore. I recently had to go through this with a close friend of mine. I love the kid with all of my heart and I always will; he knows everything about me & greatly changed my life in just a few short months. However, he was not a good friend to me. He hurt me, lied to me, used me, & overall it was just a stressful experience. So as much as I will ALWAYS care for him & love him, I couldn't do it anymore.

Thanks to the changes I've been making, my life has been fabulous at the moment. Here are my most recent adventures:










This is from earlier today. Emily, Leah & I went up Logan Canyon to catch the last glimpse of the fall colors. I'm pretty sure by this time next week they will all be brown. :[ I am NOT a fan of winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment