Wednesday, October 7, 2009

la musica.

All summer I went through an insane JAZZ phase: Michael Buble, Herbie Hancock, Amy Winehouse, Gabriela Cilmi, etc. etc.
It is safe to say that I have finally moved onto another phase.. which is good, because this summer was awful & now every time I hear jazz I kind of want to die.
The current phase I am going through:





Not sure how to classify this recent love for these bands. All I know is that I can't stop listening to Undisclosed Desires (Muse), Thunder (Matisyahu), All I Need (Radiohead), Us & Them (Pink Floyd), & Teardrop (Massive Attack).
I highly recommend all of these.

I am enjoying this phase of chill relaxing music before winter comes & I dip into my emo stage until the snow melts. Emo stage = Sigur Ros, Sufjan Stevens, Elliot Smith, Damien Rice, etc.
I call it my Hibernation Phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment