Tuesday, October 20, 2009

in the world of PR..

Today I was reading online & this article really struck me. The fact that there are better times ahead is the first good thing I read. The second thing I read really hit home with me. In Public Relations we've been discussing crisis management & how to control a bad situation. The fact is that this WHOLE recession is one huge crisis! When we are finally able to wiggle our ways out of it (I've still got my fingers crossed for you, Obama) PR practitioning jobs are going to skyrocket. People who are good with crisis management are essential. They will be the ones who get the better jobs, the better pay, & have a better effect on the companies they represent.
There is a lot of hope over the next few years for people who are going into Public Relations. I, for one, can't wait to graduate & get out there to make a difference.

Another interesting PR thought of the day..

Now they're making video games based off the PR job title! Who knew that being a PR practitioner was something people found FUN?
I don't know about you guys, but I'm off to download the game here.
Happy Tuesday!
.love.

No comments:

Post a Comment