Tuesday, October 20, 2009

today i miss...



Today I did a bit of reminiscing.
Looking back on the past couple years of college, & where my life has been going.
& I came to the conclusion that I miss these people more than anything:

This is Aiden, Addison & Bryson.
I SO miss the adorable little family I used to nanny for last year. They are the cutest children alive!! I get to go visit them whenever I like, but I must admit it is hard not seeing their cute little faces every day.
I love them.


This is my best friend Kendra Clarisse.
She moved to Missouri this summer, & while I talk to her about once a week on the phone I must say it is not the same. Utah is just not as fun without a long-haired hippie friend to share the amazingness with. She is my outdoor adventure buddy. & I love her.


Zeus Nixon Caboose Brian Perengarvis.
This is my rottweiler, Zeusy. He had such a big heart [& a bit head, obviously] but he had a bit of an.... issue with other dogs. So he had to get put down. It broke my heart! I love this boy so so much. He was the greatest snuggle buddy on planet Earth.


My littlest sister, Kylie Camille.
She is seriously so cool. The other day she told me she wanted a guitar for Christmas. I asked why, & she said, "I want to learn to play Red Hot Chili Peppers."
I sense a rebellious side to her. She reminds me a little too much of myself.

I hope everyone's Monday was wonderful, & that your Tuesday is even better. I am going to hit the sack, because I've got class in t minus 8 hours.
.love.
PS Pandora is my latest obsession. I can't believe it took me so long to get into it... it's the greatest. If you haven't checked it out yet, you ought to.

No comments:

Post a Comment