Monday, November 16, 2009

dear future husband...

I have been thinking of you a lot today, though I may not know you yet.
I have been trying to fix my faults; my insecurities; and my weaknesses. In my mind you are a perfect person; I know I will love you and be able to see past your faults.
I just wonder if you'll be able to see past mine!! So to save you the trouble of learning the hard way what my faults are, here is a lovely little list.. a list of things you might not want to know about me but will have to know anyway:
-I like to take really long, hot showers. Which means there will be some days where I will forget to leave enough hot water for you. :[
-I learn to cook through experience... which means there will be some dishes that we'll just have to throw away and start again. I've managed to catch some dishes on fire, and have others come out looking more liquid when they were supposed to be solid.
-I always forget to put the lid back on the toothpaste.
-I am a blanket hog. I'll try not to be though.
-I am always willing to do dishes and sweep... but I hate vacuuming and laundry.
-Sometimes I don't know how to match my clothes. I am hoping that you will be able to help me in this department.
-I like to listen to really cheesy 80's songs. I hope you will be ok with this.. (if not... too bad.) :]
-Every Thursday I am glued to the TV.
-I am not afraid to make a fool of myself in public places.. which might make things difficult for you.
-I am incredibly accident prone. Which is why when we move into our first house or apartment, maybe it would be best if you were in charge of lifting the big/expensive things.. and I lift the small, inexpensive things?

I hope that when you read this you remember what it is that you love about me. And I hope this little list doesn't ruin what you think of me. I can't wait to meet you, or if I have met you, I can't wait for the day I finally realize that you are the one.
Until then, I got a lot of growing up to do!!
Love,
Your Future Wife


PS... I cannot wait to fall asleep next to you.. despite my problem with being a bed hog.

No comments:

Post a Comment