Friday, November 27, 2009

giving thanks.


this year i'm thankful for my family.
i love my nephew matthew.. even if he doesn't like when i give him too many kisses.

b
he is such a studmuffin.
i'd also like to say grace to my 2-week old niece..


as well as the rest of my amazing family. 




my thanksgiving was a lot of fun. i woke up at six am to help my mom with the turkey... i stuffed it full and sewed it shut!! yuck.. let's just say having to do that motivated my vegetarianism! i had no problem refusing the turkey when it came time to eat.. the bacon/green bean dish and stuffing, however, were calling my name! so i just stocked up on a bunch of mashed potatoes. ha ha. :]
after dinner, kole came over and hung out with my family. it was so much fun! we watched the cowboys game  (yeeeeah boys!) then i got suckered into playing a game of risk with my brothers and kole. yuck! it was an awful game.. but with good company it wasn't so bad!
today was a good day because nebraska beat colorado, 28-20! talk about intense... i'm so excited for my huskers to be in the big 12!
i'm excited for the rest of the week because i'm going to help miss hannah do makeup for the cute little kids in the cache valley nutcracker. it's going to bring back so many memories of my dancing days! i'm super excited.



i hope everyone had a fabulous turkey day filled with lots of love and laughs! and i hope some of you got to watch a little football. :]


ps.. i'm also thankful for my logan family..




these people 
+ ryan + adam = the cutest little family in cache valley.




As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.  ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment