Friday, November 13, 2009

things that make me happy.

1. My Family!
My awesome sister-in-law Vanessa gave birth this morning to a healthy 8 lbs 2 oz, 20 1/2 inches long baby girl, Grace Cosette. I cannot wait to meet her tomorrow when I go home for the holidays!!! She joins her older brother and my nephew, Matthew. He is going to be a great big brother!

2. LOGAN
I love Logan and the wonderful friends I have met here. This year I'm starting to hang out with girls a little more than usual (so weird for me). But it's nice at the same time! Boys are pretty overrated anyway.


Love these ladies.


3. Mother Nature!
I have always been mildly obsessed with the outdoors. Nature is so beautiful and so fun to be in. I would rather be outdoors than indoors any day.


4. My Religion
Those who know me well know that religion isn't something I've always been big on. I have always had a hard time with my church because I felt that everyone in it was too judgmental. But lately I've figured out that it's not about the people, it's about the religion. I should not base my reasonings for my beliefs off of the people in the church, but rather, off of my religion itself.




Life is good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment