Friday, November 6, 2009

published!


HEY AGGIES!
Check out my first article appearing in the Statesman this morning. That beautiful photo, taken by Statesman photographer Ani, is of my roommate Emily!
I got to write an article on how volunteering rocks.
I'm really excited about this article, because it's the beginning of compiling my portfolio. Recently I was offered an internship in New York City for the summer, and if I can get my portfolio (and money situation) up to par, then I will get the opportunity to intern with the Wall Street Journal! Which, those of you who know me, is something I would LOVE.
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend & that you all stay safe! This weekend I'm going to work for my old nanny job (Bryson, Addy & Aiden.. the cutest kids ever.) Also working tomorrow night, & then a baby shower on Sunday. Busy weekend, but hopefully I get to do something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment