Monday, November 9, 2009

HARO

Our latest assignment in Public Relations is to look through HARO & write 3 press releases on projects we would like to work on. This has been hard for me because I've just figured out that I like to write. A lot. But when it comes to writing for other people, I'm not so good at it.
:/
HARO gives reporters the chance to connect with PR agents, marketers, and other people in many different professions. It's a great idea for getting sources and finding people to keep in touch with concerning different stories.
I joined last weekend and have really enjoyed looking through the daily emails to see what kind of sources people are looking for.
Maybe one of these days I'll get the energy/patience to actually do the assignment instead of just browse around.

Happy Fall! (or winter, if you're in Logan. Brrr!)

No comments:

Post a Comment