Friday, November 13, 2009

friday.

10 Years Ago...
i was 10, almost 11. livin' the dream.

5 things on my to do list...
1. clean my room. 

2. clean the living room (it's filthy).
3. write down vegetarian recipes from the recipe books constantine gave me.
4. study american law and political theory.
5. watch burn after reading.

5 snacks I enjoy...
bread & hummus. cookies. laffy taffy.  kettle corn. pomegranate seeds.

5 favorite things...
1.  my guitar, cherry.
2. music.
3.  flip flops.
4.  eyeliner.
5.  politics.

5 places I have lived...
1. omaha, nebraska.
2. kaysville, ut.
3. salt lake city, ut.
4. logan, ut.
5. that is all..

5 things most people don't know about me...
1. i really want dreadlocks.
2. i hate ice cubes.
3. i am independent.
4. i love the portugese language. it's so pretty.
5. i want to live in a big city.

No comments:

Post a Comment