Thursday, November 5, 2009

PRSA International Conference

This November, in San Diego, the PRSA is holding their annual international conference. Not only is this going to attract possible PR agents from across the country, but it is going to take a lot of actual public relations planning. If I were in charge of this conference, I would contact colleges nationwide to get hold of their PR department. From there I would mail flyers, email bulletins and notices, and issue press releases to various campus newspapers. This would cover my college based level of attendance. My goal would be to increase members ages 18-24 showing up to the conference by 40%.
Next I would contact all the big businesses who have public relations pracitioners and would do the same. Overall I feel that this conference would be an awesome learning opportunity, and if I could afford it I would be there!! Check out some details on the awesome conference being held next week.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FANTASTIC WEEKEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment